Wow an old album that rocked your world

I know this is a Hifi forum but isn’t it about the music as well. Has anyone recently played a
Vinyl, disc or whatever you are into. One that you forgot was so good and totally was blown away by the music and the recording? If so share it with us. Mine was Mahavishnu orchestra Birds of Fire. Have not listened to that for some time. Wow. FORGOT HOW GOOD THAT WAS. 
This is what Hifi is all about IMO. 
schmitty1
A recital by the late violinist Wanda Wiłkomirska of various short classical pieces, including the famous Chaconne of J. S. Bach.  On a 1974 Connoisseur Society In Sync cassette, which was produced with real-time duplication on CrO2 tape, and with zero dynamic compression.

Fantastic, both musically and sonically!

Regards,
-- Al

Wow.....all your favorites gave me flashbacks!   Skipping every Stevie and Beatles album, may I add, A Wizard/A True Star  Todd Rundgren.  Edgar Winter's White Trash.  Tower of Power  Back to Oakland.    Thanks for the Procul Harem mentions, but no "Shine on Brightly" on Amazon Unlimited.......I guess they aren't, huh.
David Bowie / Hunky dory
Grateful Dead / Working man's dead  
Brian Eno / Another green world 
Roxy Music / Roxy Music (their first album)
Bob Dylan / Planet waves 

These all have been in frequent rotation on my TT for many years. Each one a masterpiece imho 
The Doors first album after hearing light  my 🔥 On AM radio
i went out and bought the album 
Abbey road by the Beatles was another classic Let it be.
as well as dark side of the moon Pink Floyd .
it was a time growing up we’re here we’re just so many classics 
also Led Zep 1 and 2, Jim Hendrix experience 
and they still sound fresh today. A true sign of a classic !!