Tyler Decades Not much press but how good?

I may be in the market for some full range speakers. Looking at Revel Studio 2's and Eggleston Andra's but I am intrigued with these not so often reviewed towers.

What I have read from owners was a very consistant thumbs up across the board. That is, the talk about the Decades sonic attributes was the same from owners and all very good. The only pro review I found was for there top-of-the-line $13.5K monsters.
128x128desalvo55
I love them but unfortunately I had to leave them as I am back in Iraq. I got to play with them for 2 weeks however I didnt get alot of play time on them as I had company the whole time I was home. They still need alot of hours to fully break in so hopefully the kids will use the media room and get some hours on them before I return home. I did just pick up a custom set of Tyler on walls for the side surrounds. So far even not fully broken in they are the best speakers I have ever had and or listened to.
Jfondell,

Iraq? My goodness. That's a big scene change from your sweet spot in front of your new D1's. Get home safe. And good luck with your new speakers. Best Regards!
Use Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum with my Decade 3s ;SCs are Clear Day Audio Shotgun. Use Silnote Apollo ICs and Silnote Morpheous DC
Using Pass Labs X350.5, no preamp yet, GCPH phono stage (has a gain control), PSA PW DAC (has a volume control) and Transport, cables are Harmonix Tech and really nice home brews ;). Speaker cables are Synergistic Research Tesla's.

The Decade D1's will go against my MBL 121's and a JL Audio F113 sub if it ever comes back from getting fixed.

It will be a very interesting comparison - no?