Analogue question

As everyone else in the world this lockdown has been a change in "normal " behavior but has given many of us audiophiles plenty of time to listen to "our music " . Since I am planning to downsize my living space I have been going through various pieces of equipment to determine what I will keep and what I would let go . 5 days ago I have come across a maddening problem with my analogue set-up ! Everything sounds great until I want to play a record and before I even place the needle in the grove I get a serious hum through my speakers ! I originally suspected I was getting acoustic feedback because my amp was close to the speakers . Yesterday I moved all the equipment to a distance of 6-10 feet from the speakers and still get the hum when I switch to analogue. Starting to wonder if it is coming from the turntable itself but before I take the time and energy to reset a new rig thought I would post a question on this forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated . Set-up is as follows : Dual Golden turntable w/ortofon red cartridge , McCormack UDP player , Forte 2a preamp feeding Forte 4A amp , speakers are Vandersteen 1C , interconnects KimberKable Heroes ,speaker wire Nordost Blue and Tice power conditioner . 
wazoo
Was there ever a time when it didn't hum like this? What is different now?
When it is disconnected appears to be lower noise level but when I start playing a record it is the same when ground connected . No problems before only difference is I use a different outlet since the furniture was rearranged . Are you thinking the a/c line causes this even with the line conditioner ?