Wow an old album that rocked your world

I know this is a Hifi forum but isn’t it about the music as well. Has anyone recently played a
Vinyl, disc or whatever you are into. One that you forgot was so good and totally was blown away by the music and the recording? If so share it with us. Mine was Mahavishnu orchestra Birds of Fire. Have not listened to that for some time. Wow. FORGOT HOW GOOD THAT WAS. 
This is what Hifi is all about IMO. 
schmitty1
@nitrorob, I went to see Genesis ToT tour and it was my first real, major league concert.  It was (trite to say) life altering.   Ok, musically.  Was listening to Yes etc on LP back then but that sealed the deal as a life time prog rock guy.  Thanks for that blast.  Anyway, for LP, side one of Van Morrison's Common One comes to mind.  Bass is mixed more up front than most his stuff and horns in Satisfied will impress, SQ-wise.   Good thread.  
I have 3 that still make me completely insane given their age : James Gang  " 'Yer Albulm "which showed  the world how great a guitarist  Joe Walsh  was and a great 3 piece band ; Jeff Beck  "Blow By Blow " & Return To Forever " Romantic Warrior "

Moby Grape: Moby Grape '69 and 20 Granite Creek. While not up to the very high standard their debut established, still very good albums.

Crazy Horse: Crazy Horse. Known as The Rockets prior to being hired by Neil Young to be his band (and with one album released under that name), this is their first album after working with Neil. Danny Whitten was still alive, and the four members were joined by Jack Nitzsche on keys.

Nitzsche had been a studio guy, doing orchestration for Phil Spector. If you've heard the instrumental song "The Lonely Surfer", that was Jack. After his time in Crazy Horse, he went on to record an incredible semi-Classical album entitled St. Giles Cripplegate (Reprise Records, 1974). Kinda rare, if you see one buy it! He then moved on to soundtrack work, including the score to Chinatown.

Mahavishnu Orchestra - The Inner Mounting Flame
Mahavishnu Orchestra - Visions Of The Emerald Beyond

I play them every other week, never get tired.
The first is best on original Japanese pressing vinyl.
The second is best on original American promo white label vinyl.