MHDT Orchid or Lampizator Amber 3?

I’m considering one of these. Please share your thoughts, especially if you’ve heard them. I will be streaming 70% and CD’s 30%

Jazz, R&B and classical in that order are my listening habits.

My room is 20x30 and very nice acoustics.

Current system:
Dali Epicon 8, Luxman 509X, PS Audio NuWave DSD, Cambridge CXC, Shunyata interconnects & Nordost speaker cable

Thank you!!!

jzzmusician
@letch   I ordered direct from Liner Tube Audio and received the Orchid in 2 days. Very easy to deal with. I initially ordered with the upgraded tube and cancel at the last minute. I want to roll into a JW396A D getter W-E military tube , witch is en route. Having about 60 hours on the stock tube is really opening up. Really looking forward to the new tube. Should have been here about 2 weeks ago. Held up at USPS. 
@gelle 

Thanks for your resposne. I realized (duh) I could contact them and they were speedy in response. I'm about to pull the trigger. Where did you get the tubes? Looks like a lot of different places. 
I also realized I could buy one and if it didn't work out it would likely get sold here pretty quickly. I'm going to go with the Tung Sol. Doesn't sound like anyone sticks with the stock tube. I'm looking for one of the Western Electrics as well. 
@letch  Yea they really do get gobbled up pretty quick on the F/S forums. I just installed the WE JW364A military type and it sounds amazing right out the box. I purchased from Brent Jessee audio tubes. If you don’t see what you want on his wen page, email him. I’m not sure he updates the stock real time. BTW the delay in receiving the tube was all on USPS. He shipped it the very next day. 
@gelle  Thanks! I don't see it but I'll ping up and let him know what I'm up to. I 'spose everyone's doing what I'm doing except I'm late to the Orchid party. Mine should be here in a couple days along with a CEC TL5. I got the Tung Sol upgrade from Linear Audio (nice guys to deal with) so I can try that with stock until I can find something a little more ooh, la, la. Thanks for the response.