Most recordings you own by a single artist, group, or composer

I went and purchased two more John Coltrane CD’s, "Blue Train" and "Traneing In", in spite of, relative to other artists, having way too many of his albums already. I do love his music and just now counted having forty-eight of his albums, not even including the ones he recorded with Miles Davis.

Is there anyone else out there at least equally nutty, or has more recordings by any single artist, band or composer? If so, who do you like, and how many of their albums have you collected and play? Miles Davis at thirty-three records and CD’s, comes in a not too distant second in my collection.

Hopefully this topic hasn’t been broached before here.

Mike
skyscraper
Doni, thank you. I will get those.

Danvignau, How many of those Tull albums did your friend count up? I do like Jethro Tull and saw them on their US Aqualung Tour in the early ’70’s. A great show.

Orthomead, I can’t imagine what Beatles material you must have in that impressive collection. I’m only aware of the seventeen USA issue studio albums which I’ve all of, plus the Star Club, Hollywood Bowl and BBC albums, which I don’t. I guess if you include their solo albums that would bring the total up some more, but not nearly to 162 albums.

You too Lenmc2964.

Mike
Which CD’s of either have you most recently acquired?
@skyscraper - Latest purchase of Coltrane:
Complete Mainstream 1958 Sessions
Both Directions at Once: The Lost Album (Deluxe 2 CD)
Latest Miles:
Collector’s Items
The New Miles Davis Quintet

Either Steve Earle or Lyle Lovett. Followed by Bill Evans. I have several “favoriter” artists who aren’t as prolific. 
Albums count, 6 or more (thanks Roon!):

18 John Prine
14 Mary Black
13 Leon Redbone
8 Glenn Miller
8 Jethro Tull
7 Conductor, Erich Kunzel
7 Jackson Browne
7 Norah Jones
7 Rick Wakeman
6 The Beatles
6 Dead Can Dance