Ikeda IT-407 tonearm geometry

I’ve read all there is to read on this subject and never got satisfaction. It inspired me to ask this question earlier.
“Cartridge alignment with non slotted headshells”. 
The main reason I have a problem with these headshells is with my Ikeda it407 (chrome) tonearm, the cartridge must be twisted quite a bit in towards centre.  I have a vintage audio technica headshell with fixed holes and I don't even need a protractor to see that it won’t work. I don’t think stevenson alignment is this bad? I don't have a protractor with stevenson. My pivot to spindle distance is set perfect using my smartractor. I’m quite sure it is not possible to use an spu headshell in my Ikeda with the tonearm at the recommended distance without being seriously out of alignment. I’ve researched this online and I’ve spoken to Bill Demars at Beauty of Sound.  He said that the recommended pivot to spindle distance is probably wrong and some people position at a further distance. He agreed about spu in spu headshell in the ikeda arm not being ideal. I’ve never heard if anyone has asked Ikeda these questions about their arm. 

I do really like this arm, the way it sounds and the fact that is has a removable headshell, 
I’d just like to have better understanding of it? 

sdrsdrsdr
@rauliruegas 

What pivot to spindle distance do you use for your it407? And it the cartridge rotated substantially inwards or straight in the headshell?
In favor of not taking this business too seriously, for me, is the fact that the papers on alignment were mostly formulated and published in the late 1930s.  I think the Baerwald/Lofgren dates to 1941.  Not that the rules of geometry have changed since then, or ever, but think of what was available back then in terms of equipment.  And forget LPs or stereo reproduction.
Dear @sdrsdrsdr  : I posted in that Analog Planet thread because not even M.Fremer understand it the whole subject at 100%. I explain my take on the alignment issue and there I explained how was manipulated the parameters for that comparison alignments subject in the thread.

R.
Before anyone will tell how Michael Fremer can hear distortion please read this post about his favorite tonearm called SAT. You will be surprised to read about SAT tonearm geometry, this is Michael's favorite. 
Dear @lewm : Your post has no sense for me and useless to this thread.

Btw, 1938 was the year E.Löfgren alignment studies and in 1941 Baerwald appeared with the same Löfgren A solution, nothing new with.

Who cares what was available back then. 
Certainly not me or Löfgren because it not matters to calculate tonearm today or back then overhang and offset angle ! ! !. The Löfgren solutions are valid then and for ever no matters what.

Your post ? ? ? ? 

R.