Headphone Amp for Focal Utopias?

Just bought a pair of Focal Utopia headphones and have been driving them through the headphone jack in my Cary SLP-05 preamp. I thought I would try out a dedicated headphone amp. I see decent deals on the Simaudio Moon 430 HA and Cayin HA-300, as well as a Pass HPA-1. Does anyone have recommendations on any of these? Would another work better with my setup? I thought about going all-Cary with the now-discontinued HH-1, but they’re hard to find...
tammanyman
The Simaudio 430HA is the best headphone amp I've owned, and I've had many.  The Sony TA-ZH1ES is also very nice and includes a really good DAC if that matter.  There's a DAC available for the 430HA, but I don't have it so can't comment on it.

Both amps have a lot of power (not that you need that much with the Focals), lots of connection options, hi/lo gain switches, and very black backgrounds.

I have no experience with the other two you mentioned.
I have Focal Clears, as well as LCD3’s. My favorite amp is the Woo WA5 - it is magic with every headphone. I also have a Woo WA22 which does great on the Focal  but prefers balanced sources. 
I am not a fan of pairing the Utopia with Sim - you need a warmer sounding amp as the Utopia can have a slight bite in the upper treble region. 
One other amp to consider is the Violetric V281 - lots of people with Focals like that pairing.
I use Focal Elex with the Simaudio 430 HA and it sounds wonderful.  I've only listened to the Utopia briefly, and not with this amp.  Definitely take into consideration what type of sound signature you prefer and find something complementary.  I've actually heard the 430 HA described as being "soft", a description which I don't agree with.  We all hear things a little differently.  I find it to be very detailed and neutral and a good match with all the headphones I've used with it including LCD-4, HD800, and Sony MDR-Z1R.
I am thinking of getting a preamp with a good headphone amp even though I do not have any headphones yet. I am thinking of getting headphones to listen late at night when the kid is sleeping.

Does anyone have any feedback on the synergy between the Focal Utopia or Focal Stella and the Benchmark HPA4 2 channel preamp + headphone amp?

I was planning on getting the Benchmark LA4 preamp (without headphone amp) but recently I have started to realize that a headphone could be more enjoyable late at night than the very low volume I currently use on my 2 channel speakers.

I am looking at the Benchmark preamps because I like the clear neutral sound signature.