Soundsmith having Issues because of COVID

Don't know if there's any way to help but he posted this on AudioAsylum:

I WISH I have the luxury of time, but with this virus and its effect on my many employees and my business surviving this, I unfortunately do not. I look forward as I have done for 50 years to help all my customers, no matter what level of cartridge they have bought - many times not even my designs. But time right now is the final frontier for me and my company. Sales are at ZERO and overhead/payroll continues as everyone is sheltered at home. We are in the epicenter. I sent everyone home 8 weeks ago.  

dhcod
@nandric

This thread is about one of our well regarded audio companies in this hobby and its fight to survive and continue to offer its services to people who WANT them, and VALUE them as a company.

Why do you come in and crap in a thread with a tangent line of discussion that has no RELEVANCE to the topic at hand?

Very poor behavior.
Relax, guys, nandric is merely misinformed. Specifically, he does not understand where the real value is. He thinks the real value is in who did the work. What nandric is complaining about is the exact equivalent of grousing that Ray Kroc didn't really make his Big Mac. "Billions and billions defrauded" nandric would say.

The value of a Soundsmith is not that Peter Ledermann actually does all the work. The value of Peter Ledermann is that he is the one smart and clever and inquisitive and persistent and productive enough to figure out what work needed to be done. What materials to use. In what way. Exactly. Down to the smallest detail.

Peter Ledermann in other words invents, and improves. He takes good ideas and then puts in the hard work of figuring out how to make them even better. Then he figures out how to make them cost-effectively enough for other people to actually be able to afford them. AND THEN he goes on to carefully select and train others to do the work he himself has figured out how to do. 

So now you know nandric. I won't dance around it. Not me. Not at all. I will say it straight to your face: you insulted and impugned his character. You in your weaselly language all but called him a fraud. I'm just taking the high road in assuming why: you don't understand basic economics. Well, now you do, you can see why you were so totally in the wrong.

Either way, you do owe the man an apology.
noromance, I stated my assumption that neither Peter nor Van den
Hul do those repairs or retips by them self. Both have some or many
employees. I can't understand that  some persons have difficulty 
to understand this assumption. Despite the fact that English is not
my native language or that this assumption is incomprehensible.
The simple negation of  my assumptions  with arguments would
be sufficient. But I have seen no arguments at all. Instead  there
are the so called ''straw man arguments''. My statement was not
clear (aka ''understandable'') . I ''failed in my initial comment'', my
English is not ''native'' while I also accused without cause the
incriminated persons. My assumption now is that despite your
''native language'' you are not able to understand an simple
English sentence. 

Post removed