Soundsmith having Issues because of COVID

Don't know if there's any way to help but he posted this on AudioAsylum:

I WISH I have the luxury of time, but with this virus and its effect on my many employees and my business surviving this, I unfortunately do not. I look forward as I have done for 50 years to help all my customers, no matter what level of cartridge they have bought - many times not even my designs. But time right now is the final frontier for me and my company. Sales are at ZERO and overhead/payroll continues as everyone is sheltered at home. We are in the epicenter. I sent everyone home 8 weeks ago.  

dhcod
The way I see it is that Peter is living Covid in a way few of us can understand. NYC is now the Covid epicentre, beyong Wuhan, Italy, Spain, UK. It must be shattering to live and work there atm.

So, to have zero fee income, lose your staff, be stuck w fixed outgoings (rents, stock, salary contributions, next year's tax etc) AND to be aware of people dying around you, and to see a stellar reputation and solid gold 50 yrs audio business teeter on the brink...must be absolutely distressing.

In the UK, I run two businesses, and w zero income I've had to mothball them and let my associates go. It's not a good feeling in any way.

Let's all hope this thing passes or becomes a manageable concept. We have casualties amongst people. It will be doubly sad if many great businesses like Soundsmith also die.
Peter never said he was going out of business. He was stating so everyone knows that his business is having a very  difficult time financially. I myself also sound like that at times. Closed with no revenue, employees let go, and rent to pay. Doesn’t mean he’s  giving up. But supporting businesses right now  with sales is very important and would be very helpful.
Sure, understood. I was due to get a Straingauge stylii replacements/energiser upgrade in 12 months (based on current useage). Maybe I'll bring that fwds.
Does anyone know if Peter is mentoring a l/t replacement for him when he retires? Or does Soundsmith cease when Peter stops? My Straingauge has been a total gamechanger in my system.
Soundsmith isn’t in NYC, but not far- about an hour north. Not that far from New Rochelle which was an early NY community hit by the virus. NY has been hit hard, but we seem to be over the worst. That doesn’t mean it’s still not terrible, but what it means is that hospitalizations and daily fatality rates are declining, NY is also stepping up with aggressive antibody testing, but like the virus testing, you have to ‘qualify’. Soundsmith, like other small businesses, should apply ASAP for PPP loans. 
Can’t his employees work from home?   With a wait time of a couple of months to have a cartridge retipped, there must be a back log of work that needs attention.  These are sad time for a small business.