Suggestions please: upgrade from Dynaudio S1.4

I have wanted to upgrade my speakers for a while, but did not have a chance to really working on it. My system consists Accuphase DP-77, Accuphase E-530 and a pair of Dynaudio S1.4. I always liked Dynaudio speakers, and had moved up from their Audience line years ago.

Now the speakers seems to be the weak part in my system (at least price wise. Make no mistake, I loved the S1.4, both the sound and the look) Speakers I considered were Dynaudio's own C1 and S5.4 and was more inclined to the big S5.4 because I mostly listen to classical orchestra work and piano (the lower registers of piano never sounded "great" on S1.4)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
yes_cx
My advice: try separated amplification Accuphase gear like A45 + C2810. It would be perfect to make your Contours sing.

I've compared Contour S1.4 to Special 25 and found no real advantages of the S25 (which is dedicated for bigger rooms that S1.4), just better resolution, more highs and more dynamics (due to a bigger woofer). But Contour S1.4 aren't tipped on the top end so may be regarded as more forgiving for bad recordings. In terms of dynamics, tha S1.4 are astonishing for its woofer size.
For orchestral music , you probably just need to go more full range.

Try adding a sub as an easy fix. Or go to larger more full range Dynaudios if you like them in general but they just sound a tad smallish with large scale works and piano.

I have Dynaudio Contour 1.3mkIIs. They are excellent in most every regard except the sound is somewhat smallish compared to my more full range OHM Walsh speakers and this is most noticeable with large scale orchestral works.
Harbeth SHL-5 will provide everything you want from piano to guitar with exceptional impact
Harbeths don't rock like Dynaudios.

Go for the S5.4, and if you can afford it, the C4.
Rock rock:) better then dynaudio in terms of guitar,piano music,have better separation of instruments in orchestral music.If you listen dance music,go for s5.4 .These have dynamic bass,but other things are nearly the same as s1.4:) Lets remember the question abaut 'classical orchestra work and piano' music.Harbeth beats dynaudio in this area and they are cheaper and don't require expensive electronics:)