CD Treatment

I read recently on a thread here that there are ways to treat CD’s so that they sound better. What are some of the easier treatment methods that you’ve tied that have worked?

My CD player is an old Simaudio Supernova with front loading tray.

I have about 1500 CD’s

Thanks
fundsgon
Another tweak was to load a second CD on top of the first one. More mass - claimed to improve stability of the spinning disc. I never tried this, fearing getting both CDs stuck!
Regarding scattered light, didn't 47Labs have a CD player sans (without) case? 
Clark Johnsen, audio provocateur extraordinaire, published Lotions Eleven, Fluid Dynamics of the CD - a review of eleven CD treatments of the time - in Positive Feedback. Among the sonically intrepid other methods of CD treatment include demagnetizing the CD, freezing the CD in the home freezer 🥶, de-ionizing the CD, stiffening the CD, beveling the outer edge of the CD, sanding the outer and inner edges of the CD, leveling the CD tray, using Silver Rainbow 🌈 Foil on the CD, Cream Electret, painting the outer edge purple, painting the inner edge black.

https://positive-feedback.com/Issue26/cjdiaries.htm
ways to treat CDs so that they sound better?
Before Corona Virus lockdown, I used to take my favorites out for a nice candlelight dinner at my favorite bistro, bring them home on the couch and whisper to them “When you shake your little polycarbonate butt, it really gets my laser hot.”

roberjerman
Another tweak was to load a second CD on top of the first one. More mass - claimed to improve stability of the spinning disc. I never tried this, fearing getting both CDs stuck!

>>>>Brilliant.