EMM Lab CDSD transport motor resonating

Has anyone experienced any sort of resonating sound coming from their CDSD when playing certain CDs. This has happenned to me on two discs, the latest one with "Shirley Eikhard - Stay Open, Track 1 - Take It To The Max". I assume it has something to do with the rotation speed of the transport on that given track, because it slowly fades away past the 2 minute mark, and doesn't occur on any other track. It is extremely annoying and surprising for a $7K transport. I'm starting to wonder if I need to send it back, but I'm hesitating considering how difficult it has been to get it in the first place.
nikki
Thanks for the offer Jonathan. I have also been given a contact name at EMM Lab to help work out my issues. I just haven't had the time to follow up. I am impressed by how dealers and distributors have responded so quickly to help resolve my problem. I'll be sure to post my findings.
My transport has been repaired by EMM Labs and the transport is very silent after 3 days of play. The entire transport mechanism was replaced. Note that the CDSD is no longer shipped with the aluminum tray, but rather, the standard black plastic drawer provided by Philips. It doesn't look nor feel as nice, but they have had some issues manufacturing the metal drawers.

Some time has passed since I originally posted my problem on this forum, but I was only without a transport for 2 weeks. I originally insisted that they ship me a new transport, but in the end, I had to send the unit back for repair. My experience with the general manager at EMM Labs has been very pleasant, so I thank him for taking care of my issues.

So back to my listening now...
No, after they replaced the Philips drive, the resonating/ticking returned a few months later. After many discussions with the dealer and distributor, an agreement was made for me to receive a brand new unit (latest revision). Although it is much quieter, it still ticks on redbook CDs. I recently had a different issue with this new transport - it stopped working. Apparently there is a busted fuse (user unserviceable). I am currently waiting for the unit to be returned from EMMLabs.
Nikki

I find it somewhat impossible to fathom that three CDSD units performed poorly especially on the same tracks.

I have owned 3 CDSD's and never once had a problem.

I would have to ask you that if the sound always occurs on the same tracks that you play perhaps the disk needs to be either cleaned or replaced.