Innuos Digital Players - Innuos Zenith MK2 vs Zenith MK3 or ZEN MK3

Used Zenith MK2's and new ZEN MK3's are around the same price point. I am assuming that the Zenith models may be the sweet spot in the Innuos line. A new Zenith MK3 is above my price range but I do wonder how much of a sound quality improvement there is between the Zenith MK2 and Zenith MK3. Recently I got a Lampizator Amber 3 DAC with the newest USB interface which has built in superclocks. I was shopping used Lampizator's in the higher models when someone suggested that, with the ongoing technical upgrades the new Amber 3 may actually sound better than older higher end models. With that dynamic in mind, I wonder if the same could be true of the ZEN MK3 vs the Zenith MK2?
oglefront
Actually, I am just starting. I have been using Bryston's BDP-1 digital player for about eight years. It is good but cannot stream and I want to start streaming music via Tidal or Qobuz. Most people direct me toward Innuos or Lumin streamers. I have also been attracted to the Mojo Audio Deja Vu player/streamer. I have never heard or used any of the above. In most cases I like to buy used components and, as yet, have never been disappointed. The Bryston BDP-2 & BDP-3 models do stream so I could move up to one of these but I feel like trying something different.

Once I get some more insights from users familiar with streamers I will start searching for used player/streamers. I still have a Squeezbox Touch and Tidal does support the Touch so I will try the 30 day free trial by Tidal to see how I like it. Currently I use Google Play with Chrome Cast Audio to listen albums I might purchase. It is much better than the one minute samples on HD Tracks but the sound quality is not that great.

I'm not much help and would, of course, be interested in your discoveries and decision.
I have a Zenith 3 and love it.  Recently added the Phoenix Reclocker and cannot believe how good it sounds.  
I don't know how much better the Zenith 3 is than the 2, but I am a believer in buying the most recent version, even if it's a stretch to my budget.  Doesn't mean you should do the same.  Either way I think you'll love the Innuous products.  
I could just wait a while longer until  Zenith MK3's become more affordable on the used market. I never built up a large CD library and I already have a good CD player so I am beginning to wonder how much the Innuos CD feature increases the price of Innuos models as opposed Lumin and other brands without the CD feature. You, as well as many others, do recommend Innuos for sound quality. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. My desire to try the higher sound quality streaming services got me going on music server/streamers but I now realize that I did a cart before the horse trick on myself. If I can successfully try Tidal through my old Squeezebox Touch and like streaming - then I can start looking for a high quality streamer. Thanks
Oglefront if your only interest is with streaming then look at Lumin or equivalent quality brand , if overall sound quality is a priority and as your budget allows you will have to upgrade your entire network , it will take a lot to maybe rival stored / ripped CDs .
Currently I am very satisfied and content with my Innous Zenith 3 along with a very recent addition of the Innuos Phoenix , I don’t have any desire right now to stream music so the Innuos is a great fit for me , sound quality of stored music on the Zenith 3 alone is fabulous,. 

I am now very satisfied with my system's sound quality, especially with the recent addition of Daedalus Audio Apollo 11 speakers and a Lampizator Amber 3 DAC with the most current PCM "engine 53" and the just introduced USB interface which will be used by all models of Lampizator DACs. It's a sonic upgrade and it has its own superclocks built in. It will also work with any OS without needed a firmware flash." Thus, at this point, I am more concerned that a new component will not detract from my current system's performance.