Stillpoints Aperture or Synergistic UEF panels Which one?

Stillpoints Aperture or Synergistic UEF panels Which one?
Both of these products have received rave reviews. The Stillpoints appear to be 4 times the cost of that of the Synergistic Research.

Currently, I am using some convoluted foam panels at the first and second reflection points and I also have many of the Synergistic HFT's through out the room. I also have ASC bass traps in all 4 corners.

I just tried a SR HFT in the center of the acoustic convoluted form panel and son of a gun it did lock in the soundstage. So, now I would like to pursue further with trying either one of these panels.

I have read somewhere that the SR HFT's do not work well with the SR UEF panels, which to me seems strange.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
I also have (4) 16" ASC tube traps in corners behind my speakers.  They work so well with the Apertures and control a different area of the frequency....I would never sell my ASC tube traps.
ebm,
Wow, that's something that is hard to believe. Can I place the Aperatures behind the speakers?

Ron17,
That's good to know. I have some very tall 20"ers in the corners that at this point I would like to keep.
Hopefully I will have my Stillpoint trial units this Friday.

ozzy
Post removed 
ebm, Thanks.
I suppose that is true about everything. So how do you have the 6 configured?

ozzy