How to remove ground pin on power cable

This is a power cable being used for my subwoofer. I have a ground loop currently. According to the manufacturer of my subwoofer, due to it's design, it is perfectly safe to remove the ground. Right now I do so with a cheater plug but I would like to avoid having to use it. The power cable in question is Oyaide Black Mamba V2

How easy is it to take a power cable apart and disconnect the ground? Is it best to do so at the IEC side or the pronged side? What is the process for doing this?

Thanks
nemesis1218
I do have to say it is fishy as hell for a manufacturer to use a 3 pin IEC connector, with a working ground and say it's removable.  As I understand it, to not require a ground pin you need the powered section to be double isolated.

I have a Hsu sub which has a 2 pin IEC connector. There is literally no ground pin there, and I can therefore use 2 or 3 pin IEC cables. That's the correct way to do this.

Post removed 
From some posts here, apparently many homes continue to be grounded via the water line. Haven't done that here for ages, almost all of the plumbing is PEX, and even on older homes (like mine), enough modern repairs have been made with plastic that it has interrupted that ground path in many instances. Every new home I've been on for over twenty has been grounded to an 8' ground rod at the panel, and for quite a few years now, two 8' ground rods.
L.
Mickeyb, if the panel and meter are grounded to two ground rods (NEC code currently, I believe) what is the additional grounding to the water line?? I’m curious.
I can think of 101 ways by which a chassis can become live.

millercarbon’s post should result in his account being terminated.
His advice could be L E T H A L !!

@nemesis18 - do you have the sub plugged into a different circuit? Is it on the other leg of the power service?

Are you sure you need it plugged into a different circuit?
See https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/should-subwoofer-be-plugged-into-same-circuit/post?highlight=breaker&postid=1843996#1843996 - A/C circuits can supply several multiples of rated breaker capacity for brief instances ala musical peaks. If your system is properly configured so the sub frequencies are not in the mains, they do not require the power.

DBA? Then use an isolation transformer. The life you save maybe your own!!!