MQA DAC with Coax Output

I’d like to fully unpack MQA with a DAC but also want coax out from said DAC. I use Tidal Masters streaming from Roon which is running on an Antipodes DSGT with coax out to a pair powered Dynaudio 200 XDs. The MQA DAC would need to have a USB or coax in (the two digital outputs from the Antipodes) and and coax out to the Dynaudios. I don’t want a super expensive DAC but certainly one to do the system justice. Any thoughts?
krilll
Mqa is not all that it is cracked up to be
I have heard many great non Mqa
that sounded better.Qobuzz for example sounds better then Tidal,
and many music programs like a Jrivers media, Audirvana, sound excellent.
Check out this Audio download program 
Audiophile Optimizer  totally transforms your music pc 
computers load many programs in the back ground and hundreds of threads . This disconnects most of them and does man. Other functions ,it has won a bunch of awards ,
also  a dedicated Jcat usb card,and  or  a Jcat Net card,
is a noticable upgrade using a dedicated Femto clock pure linear regulators,not switch mode, and filters it isolates a lot of garbage from the noisy 
switching part of the computer. And option to make better still with a dedicated linear power supply ,the majority of streamers have. Switch more power supplies.If serious. About your Audio worth 
checking out. 
Thanks. I’ve heard the anti-MQA arguments and it seems like people who have that perspective are very adamant about it. Again, Qobuzz isn’t available in my country so trying to squeeze all I can out of Tidal. A good MQA DAC should also be a good DAC. 
I have the original Mytek Brooklyn. Great DAC. MQA does not add to it. It sounds better with MQA disabled and the filter set to fast rolloff than with MQA enabled and the apodizing filter.

Best,

E
I had the latest Yggsdrasil dac and neighbor has the Brooklyn + 
the New Denafrips Pontus,new processor board +  came out in March this year. easily bettered those 2 if you want it cooler sounding, dac compared the
brooklyn+ is pretty decent but a toy compared to this 4ladder dac which has huge dual Toroidal s and 60 capacitors in a seperate section  there are 4 ladder
resistors and 141 capacitors for the digital filtering over 17 lbs for $1700
isold my Yggs and never  regretted it great service arrived within 4 days of shipping ,the new model noticeably better still.
if you have $2800 the Denafrips Venus is better still ,that being said the New Pontus does everything very well ,nicely  balanced and detailed with a slightly warm natural balance.