Lumin Player App Issues

Hi All -

Any Lumin streamer/DAC owners having issues with the Lumin App?  Half the time, the app can't find my Lumin T1 player and it's very frustrating.  Initially there was a lot of hype on the Lumin players - but I'm beginning to think otherwise. Customer service doesn't seem to respond to emails - which is a red flag.  I have the latest firmware.

Let me know if you guys are having issues and how you resolved.
128x128rdk777
@jackd I do occasional reboots - doesn't help much.

@highpeakrider Hmmm, could be - music streams fine, don't recall any issues once streaming.  It's just the app, can't find the player. It started happening pre-COVID, so I don't think its recent network issues (internet traffic).

Thanks for the responses.
Lumin's lead software engineer Peter Lie is pretty responsive. Suggest going to the Roon website and "Lumin" hardware section and post. he will respond. My Lumin app is solid and ditto Roon played through my T2

No problems here with the U1 mini on a LAN with wifi to an iPhone running the current Lumin App... And Roon from a MacBookPro... What are you running the App on? iPhone, iPad or Android platform?

And what tuberist said about Peter’s support... Spot on...  He is also pretty responsive here also...  https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/14016-lumin-audiophile-network-music-player/#comments
     I use a LUMIN D2 with the LUMIN app running on an iPad.  It did lock up on me once but I just unplugged/replugged the D2’s power cord to reboot it and everything has functioned flawlessly ever since.

Tim