Sonnet Audio Morpheus

No shortage of DACs out there for sure.

But here’s another DAC worth some investigation.
Anyone here own one or heard one?
Opinions, impressions?

I read the 6Moons review where it earned a Blue Moon Award but
I find their reviews cryptic and the writing style difficult to follow.

Built in Netherlands, available in US.
Not cheap but far from the upper end.
128x128rja
We're playing a mix of FLAC, AIFF, and MP3.  File server is Minimserver on a Synology NAS, streamer is a microrendu.  We use the USB input on the DAC.
Thanks for the heads up @rja .
I read the review and like every other reviewer who has heard the Morpheus so far, he liked it. The reviewers have all commented on the excellent performance to cost ratio and end up concluding the Morpheus is at least equal to but in some ways better than the Pavane L3 or Adagio, although the reasons given are not always consistent. The Sonnet website promotes, "more weight, body, tonal richness, and a more natural sense of the space of the recording"  but I am not sure about "more than what?"
I would like to hear the Morpheus side by side with my Adagio and may decide yet to try one.  As a test this morning, I reconnected my Adagio directly to my new amplifiers, played some music, and then reconnected them through my SMc buffer and listened to the same music.  I found exactly "more weight, body, tonal richness, and a more natural sense of the space of the recording" when running the Adagio thorough the buffer, compared to amp-direct.  This observation is consistent with my previous attempts at going amp-direct.

I read this comment in the Mono&Stereo review:
So for those of interest a pricier, upper echelon Sonnet Digital Audio DAC is already in the pipeline, although it's not coming so soon.
It will be fun to see what Cees comes up with that will perform at an even higher level than the Morpheus.
Yes, that statement in the review intrigued me as well.
Now of course I’m wondering about the timeline and price point of the "upper echelon" DAC.

I bought a Morpheus back when it was first released, unfortunately haven’t had all that much time to "play" with it due to other priorities but can say it was a step up all around from my Metrum Menuet.

Back when I was purchasing I spoke to Cee’s about the possibility of a top of the line model & he did say it was likely but some time off (the streamer & mono amps to be released first). My guess would be looking a year down the road. Obviously not set in stone (& a lot could change) but he ballparked around a 70% price increase vs Morpheus.

Going by his past designs I would expect a doubling of the DAC modules, installed in a larger format, higher end case.