First impressions.What multi-channel disc is your favorite

When guest arrive that have never heard your system,what disc, or concert/movie do you pull out to share? I'm not talking stereo, there are tons of them. What video concerts or even movies are mixed to your liking's . Personally , I seem to use Eagles Farewell Tour or Queens Bohemian Rhapsody Movie tracks ..Just looking for other disc to purchase for future gatherings, if we are ever allowed to have them again .... 
nitrobob

Thanks. I already have Ronnie Scotts Beck and Frampton @ Detroit. I’ll pick up James Taylor Live at the Beacon.. Love Derek Trucks, so I'll look for it also. Not a Mitchell fan, so I’ll let that one slide

If you don’t already have it, the Pretenders Loose in LA is mixed well too And is a really good concert.

jdub 39,

James Taylor at the Beacon (22 years ago) was the first one to jump out of the recesses of my mind also. Live recording excellent fidelity, excellent imaging, excellent volume balance of so many terrific musicians and back up singers!

It must be noted, it was also one of my first proper 5.1 experiences.

https://www.amazon.com/James-Taylor-Live-Beacon-Theatre/dp/1573300934

Sophie Milman, Montreal (12 years ago) is 2nd out of my mind, actually I view/listen to it more frequently than James, it’s perfection!

https://www.amazon.com/Sophie-Milman-Live-Montreal/dp/B001EGG5RG

Rolling Stones “Shine a Light“ Martin Scorsese directed.
Human Nature “Sings Motown” 
Alison Krause & Union Station “ Live”
Diana Krall “Live in Paris”
I second the Jeff Beck & Melody Gardot selections. 

Rolling Stones Shine a Light has great sound but I'm just not sure Keef is on the same page as the rest of the band.
Porcupine Tree- Arriving Somewhere, Chicago concert
porcupine tree - Anesthetize, Tilburg Norway 
Steven Wilson- Get All You Deserve, Mexico City 

David Gilmore - Remember that night, London
Echos and Fat Old Sun are outstanding 

Dire Straights Alchemy live at Hammersmith  Odeon, London 
incredible. This is before the album Brothers in Arms.