Turntable Mats: Rubber, Felt or Cork.

I have a Linn Basik Turntable with an Akito tonearm and Rega Exacta 2 cartridge. Would one expect a noticeable sonic difference when changing from a felt mat to a rubber and cork mat?
joscow
Many years ago, I bought a Living Voice "Mystic Mat". Partially carbon fiber, foam, ceramic fabric. Paid $400 for it. It arrived in a zip-tie bag, with some type of oily substance on it. Oh yeah, it was not flat and had a protrusion on it’s diameter. My reason for bringing this up is, at that time, this mat was top of the line.
I've posted a picture of a standard MyMat on my virtual system page. Will post more later.

Although I know chakster didn't plan on it but thanks to him, I've had a marked increase in interest.
Although I know chakster didn't plan on it but thanks to him, I've had a marked increase in interest.

You're welcome, always happy to help 

I hope you will find a better mat for yourself at least, after increase of the sales :)) 
civility please, we have enough strife in the world...Open your minds and ears good souls.
and the Linn table with a NAIM chrome bumper and a pair of Sara could put down the jams !!!!!!