John Prine, singer, songwriter, legend - Dead at 73 from COVID-19

John Prine, singer, songwriter, legend - Dead at 73 from COVID-19

My sympathy goes out to his family, friends and millions of admiring fans. This makes me very sad. He was, by all accounts, a wonderful person. He will be missed.
reubent
John Prine had prior heart problems and cancer. His immune system was compromised. They do know he had contacted Covid 19. Many who die from coronavirus have compromised immune systems, and are even dying of the other condition but its being counted as a coronavirus death in the stats.

Many people are now walking around with Covid 19 and have no idea they have it. And, are afraid of getting it! There’s the irony.

Its propaganda that drives the masses to panic rather than treating it logically. If you know how.. You can get a herd of placid cows to stampede by making them panic. Refuse to be herd bound!   Learn how to nutritionally boost your immune system.  Smoking compromises the lungs integrity.  Eating and drinking wrong as well.
One of the best. My wife and I saw him twice last year, and were lucky to see him at least once a year in the prior 3 or 4. After the throat cancer, his voice was obviously not the same, but he took such obvious joy in performing that it was infectious, and you couldn't help but have fun at his concerts (well, once Iris DeMent opened for him and that was a sheer sonic horror - he made up for it though).
Woke up this morning
Put on my slippers
Walked in the kitchen
And diedAnd oh, what a feeling!When my soul
Went through the ceiling
And on up into heaven, I did ride...