Node 2i performance suggestions pls

Looking for Tips/Tweaks to max out Node 2i performance for a newbie. ISO, cabling, settings, et al. Thx All
128x128mstrauss58
@lowrider57  Thanks for the insight, sounds like a plan.  Do you mind sharing which PC you found to work well?  
Sure thing @jetter . I'm currently using the Cullen C7; huge soundstage, very organic, good detail.
I auditioned a Wireworld which was excellent. Very dynamic, detailed, with a more forward presentation. Now that my system has changed, I think I will try the Wireworld again. It's that good. 
I would advise not to go for the entry level cables. You can get a very good C7 for $150 to $200.

@lowrider57  Thanks for the information.  Now that you have further explained it I see that C7 is the power cord type.  I mistakenly thought that in your first post you were saying to get an aftermarket power cord and then going on to say get a CAT 7 ethernet cable and were further abbreviating CAT to be just C.  My bad.
After researching existing threads I got the Wireworld Mini Electra. It’s a winner too.
Yes, C7 is the PC type. No IEC connector, it's called a figure 8.

You probably know this, a good cable to the DAC is vital. I use SPDIF coax.