Efficient, affordable speakers for SETs?

Ever since I discovered the magic of SETs, I have been hooked and could never go back to “sand amps” or non SET tube amps. (Yes, I know they are dirty and colored but I love the soft clipping!) The seemingly endless problem has been finding speakers that not only function well with just a few watts of power but get the most out of the limited power and also sound real. Tried Lowthers in Medallion enclosures and some other enclosures but ultimately not very natural or satisfying. Realized that a two way speaker properly crossed over to a tweeter was best and found a speaker that was specifically designed to play with 8 300B watts. The Tetra 506s (worth checking out Tetraloudspeakers.com and the great musicians who use them!). Does anyone know other two way speakers designed to work well with SETs?
mglik
Post removed 
@boomerbillone,

Sandy Gross who is the head of Golden Ear uses a SET amp in his personal system with the Triton Reference Speakers. He also used a SET amp as part of the voicing of the GE Triton series of speakers.
Nobody likes the Lii15 from Caintuck audio? Seems like a good idea for a system with one or 2 subwoofers.
Which SET amplifiers do you recommend?
Dan
Randy (the owner of Caintuck Audio) uses an older Decware SE84 set amp in his personal system.

The Lii 15 on the right baffle does not need a subwoofer.