Headshell recommendations for AT33SA on SL1200G

Hello

I am planning to upgrade my cart to an AT33SA on my SL1200G, but I'm a little confused about whether this would require me to also change the headshell (low compliance cart, resonance frequency etc.).

Can I keep the standard headshell, or should I upgrade to something heavier? Can I go as heavy as an Audio-Technica LH/OCC AT-LH for example?

Many thanks!
diceman72
The AT33Sa has a compliance of around 17-18 @ 10Hz, so it's not particularly low.  The stock headshell should work just fine, but the Audio-Technica AT-LH series of headshells measure better than most available alternatives and might be a (very) slight upgrade.
Hi, I am running a Technics turntable with an AT33Sa cartridge
and the standard head shell that came with the table. I went to a heavier Technics headshell and the combination was too heavy. I went back to the original head shell and everything sounds great.
Try the one that came with the table before you spend more money is my suggestion.
carter
Look for Ortofon LH-9000 Resonance Free headshell, i hope you can find used one for reasonable price, new one is expensive. It's heavier than stock Technics and it has azimuth adjustment.