Raven Audio Corvus Reference Monitors

Has anyone else heard these and fallen in love with them? I just bought some for my home theater/music system.

I have some electrostats and JL Audio Subs currently that I am going to sell along with a set of Apogee Stage speakers that are leaving to make room for the Corvus. The clarity is really something with these. I was previously deciding on Tekton Mini Ulfs or Legacy Aeris speakers. I really loved the Aeris speakers also. 

Anyway, wanted to get some feedback from others that have had the chance to hear these and what their impressions were. I was pretty blown away. I am in Houston so I was lucky enough to go listen to them at Raven Audio and see Dave Thomson again. He is a super class individual. 
vitop
Supposed to be here  in a couple more weeks if all goes well. “Need” of course being something akin to an oxymoron when it comes to stereo haha. Cleaner is hard to imagine but I really didn’t know clean until I heard the Blackhawk. Talk to you in two weeks hopefully. 
Per James the designer they are Scan Speak. I don’t have any more details than that.