Raven Audio Corvus Reference Monitors

Has anyone else heard these and fallen in love with them? I just bought some for my home theater/music system.

I have some electrostats and JL Audio Subs currently that I am going to sell along with a set of Apogee Stage speakers that are leaving to make room for the Corvus. The clarity is really something with these. I was previously deciding on Tekton Mini Ulfs or Legacy Aeris speakers. I really loved the Aeris speakers also. 

Anyway, wanted to get some feedback from others that have had the chance to hear these and what their impressions were. I was pretty blown away. I am in Houston so I was lucky enough to go listen to them at Raven Audio and see Dave Thomson again. He is a super class individual. 
vitop
Yes, that is exactly what they are. An even cleaner Celest. The sound is similar but cleaner and better. The funny thing is that when you listen to the Celest, you don't think you need cleaner and better.

I am curious the hear your thoughts and see if you agree once you get them.
Supposed to be here  in a couple more weeks if all goes well. “Need” of course being something akin to an oxymoron when it comes to stereo haha. Cleaner is hard to imagine but I really didn’t know clean until I heard the Blackhawk. Talk to you in two weeks hopefully. 
Per James the designer they are Scan Speak. I don’t have any more details than that.