Upgrades for Thiel CS 3.6?

I have a pair of Thiel CS 3.6 that I’ve owned for about 12 years. I think they’re fantastic. 
Just curious... have there been driver advancements that I might benefit from? 
Has anyone tried swapping out drivers and if so, were you pleased with the results? 
128x128gpaulmg1
@unsound - When you say “upgrades pending” do you mean that you are working on some upgrades or that some kind of upgrades will be offered in the future? 
Post removed 
gpaulmg1 OP
Your 3.6’s are a great speaker, even by todays standard, keep them. But they MUST be driven with an amp that does good hefty current down to 2ohms
https://www.stereophile.com/images/archivesart/Cs36fig1.jpg

gpaulmg1 OP Upgrades for Thiel CS 3.6?
This will make your Thiels sing again, do not discount it as they are well over the date where the ferro fluid has dried out into glug and killing the performance of that great tweeter.
https://forum.audiogon.com/posts/1898655
Your sound will open out more, become more dynamic, even the bass will have better leading edge to it's snap.

Cheers George
@gpaulmg, Rumors persist that ex-Thiel guys are working on upgrades. Perhaps we'll know more when the Thiel Audio bankruptcy proceedings conclude. 
@gpaulmg1

unsound is correct...there are literally hundreds of posts in the Thiel Owners thread regarding all the work being done on mods & upgrades for legacy Thiels. Preliminary projects are offering replacement crossovers that feature top-level, modern components & construction, as well as sourcing modern driver components that will match the voicing of our existing speakers (I have CS 3.5's) as much as possible.  These projects have former Thiel employees & leadership behind them, including Jim Thiel's brother, Tom.  As unsound said, the resolution of the Thiel Audio bankruptcy has a lot of things in limbo, but in the meantime, Rob Gillum (who likely help build your 3.6's) has opened Coherent Source Service near the old Thiel factory & can help with repairs/parts/service should you need them.  

Hope you & yours are doing well...

Arvin