Need under $1500 preamp for my system

Hi,
I listen to classical and jazz. I like nuance and warmth. I have...

Aerial 10T’s - Speakers
Parasound Zone Master 2350 - Power Amp
Music Fidelity X-ray (has coax digital out) - CD player

...and I need a preamp under $1500. I am considering streaming, but also have plenty of vinyl, (and an inexpensive turntable, which I also might upgrade.) I am considering the Parasound NewClassic 200 Pre, but would love other recommendations as well. Also having a built in tuner might be nice.
Thanks
rbkaudio
If you’re super into jazz, blues, vocals a tube pre like schiit Freya is pretty unbeatable for under $1k

be careful though, a tube pre can be a little much if the rest of your system is warm sounding. 
Preamp is no longer a "must have" component in today audio system because only vinyl and tape are only two remaining sources. In short, a DAC has been replacing a preamp. There are many "rarely used" high end preamps on the eBay with very good prices. For example, the Hegel P20 retailed for $3,200 are on sale for $1500 or even less.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/HEGEL-P20-pre-amplfier-in-silver/153445796401?hash=item23ba150a31:g:VL4AAOSwKJhbRPEb
Do not make an offer more than $1,400. You can easily buy one like brand new.
Hi All,
I ended up getting a used Modwright SWL 9.0 Anniversary with a phono card installed, and it is perfect. Thanks for all your recommendations!
Congrats on your ModWright... you did well. If you’re using the stock power cord you might want to invest in an upgrade later as it will improve things. I’m not sure if Dan voices his gear with WyWires but he does use their cables often and he turned me on to WyWires and have been very pleased. Keep your eyes open for a Silver Juice II as used they won’t break the bank. Also right now WyWires is offering a 40% sale. Enjoy your new Pre.