Bob Dylan - "Murder Most Foul"

Midnight 3/27/2020 release. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NbQkyvbw18

reubent

Who was Jack Ruby? Whatever he was he was not patriotic. He did what he had to do when he killed Lee Harvey Oswald, and he knew why.

When an oligarch orders a hit, he's certain it will never come back to him.

Who was Lee Harvey Oswald? Oswald was a nut, just the kind of person to get for this type of mission. He was solicited by Jack Ruby; when Ruby came up to him, he expressed recognition of Ruby. He had a look of total astonishment on his face after he was shot.

Why is discussion of this subject total taboo, that's the question everyone should ask.

Geoffkait, I thought long and hard about your question, and the answer is 100% moot. Not only did they assassinate JFK, but they assassinated his way of thinking, which was the objective. They assassinated our way of thinking; while they didn’t assassinate me, they assassinated my way of thinking.

JFK did the unthinkable, he took into consideration poor Black People. He was a rich White Man, and he took into consideration poor Black People, that was unthinkable.

For rich people to think of those who were less fortunate was unthinkable.

Today we live by the law of the jungle; it’s every man for himself, and every woman for herself.
Hmm well the song is very tastefully done, very understated but lovely musically and there is enough lyrical content to easily make all the way through. Not an easy task to pull off. I guess that’s why he’s Bob Dylan.
After "MMF" plays, let You Tube take you to more Dylan. "Desolation Row" will soon be heard, and if you aren't stunned silent by what you hear, he is wasting his time on you, and you on he.