Upgrade my DAC or buy more weed?

So I was just listening to Bad Company (Live) "No Smoke Without a Fire" at near deafening levels (about 94db at my seat), the REL G1 was pumping away... it sounded like I was actually at the effing concert... and I am POSITIVE my neighbor was hearing what was going on as well... and I was wondering if I really should be thinking about upgrading to a better DAC or if those funds might be better invested on more weed? 

It seems like more and more lately, that when I am baked on a heavy Indica like Bubba Kush, Blackwater or AK-47, that I seem to "get" the music more and enjoy the listening session more.  Also, it seems that I become more open to different types of music as well.  Likely the same with musicians and song writers... they probably create some of their best work when they are high.

Just wondering I guess about dumping more money into system upgrades or just leave it as is and keep on smokin' ?
128x128audiofreak32
Post removed 
I just recently switched from smoking flower to vaping concentrates... wax, crumble or shatter.  It is like 60-90% THC concentrate and much easier to deal with than having to grind, pack a bowl and smoke.  One tiny little amount is very potent - just drop it into the heating chamber and vape.. usually one decent hit is about the same as an entire bowl of ground flower.  And you really have to be careful of how much you take of these concentrates.  If you go too far, you can start to feel very nauseous, light-headed and everything starts to wobble & cavitate - in a scary way.  If you don't keep your eyes open, it gets worse and you can sometimes vomit and/or pass out.  The last listening session I had, I was vaping some hybrid crumble and it was amazing.  Once you are in the zone, it is like you are floating with the music.... total trip.
I still have the Eastern Electric DAC... recently put a really old NOS RCA tube in.... sounds amazing.
Move to Carpinteria, CA and all you need to do is step outside your door and breath the air to get your fix of weed. Carpinteria, CA maybe the center of the "legal" weed industry in CA. I used to live there but that smell was too much for this non-smoker.
I enjoy eating good herb and listening once in a while.

Buy a better dac and smoke less.