Wolf Audio Server/Streamer Owners

I am the owner of a Red Wolf 2and I am looking to exchange ideas with other Wolf owners. For example,I haven’t even tried the multi channel capability of my unit and would like some information from those that have.For my part,I have tried different power cables and tweaks to get even more out of my unit.I stated out with an Alpha 2 upgraded to the Alpha 3 and finally the the Red Wold 2 so I have some experience with their gear but I still feel like I haven’t even scratched the surface of it’s capabilities and I would really like to hear from others.
128x128lwin
@lwin   Thanks for your response. 

I started streaming around 2005 and have been streaming 100% since the late 2000s after walking away from a CDP / CDT based system.

It's clear from the posts in this thread that Wolf Audio's support of their customers is stellar. 

I would like to hear from those who have made direct comparisons with other Servers to get a better feel for differences / strengths / weakness as well as the relevant system chain, so I can extrapolate synergies.  Thank you!

Note: in addition to Wolf Audio, the following servers are under consideration: Pink Faun, Taiko, Innuos. 
@david_ten   Because of all the variables and the fact that so much depends on the associated equipment and the listener it's a challenge to offer meaningful comparisons. As a speaker manufacturer and knowing the challenges of being in the audio business I avoid judging other company's products unless we use them and have something positive to say. We are fortunate to have the opportunity to experience lots of different gear. Since we are not retailers of other equipment we are free to select any gear that we feel works with our system in our showrooms. Sorry for being long winded. I just wanted you to understand my point of view.

That being said, the Red Wolf 2 excels in dynamic contrast, detail retrieve, resolution and balance from top to bottom. We have used the Alpha 3 as well. They are easy to use and have many features. As mentioned before by others Joe is always there to offer support. As with all equipment, we encourage you to do your research, audition your choices and enjoy. Wolf Audio is worth pursing. I will be happy to share more thoughts if you care to call. 

@arion   Thank you. Not 'long-winded' at all. Your post is insightful and helpful.

I've been trying to get a demo unit in for an audition. Since another dealer is involved, I will not overstep. Should that change, I will reach out in the future.  Thanks again!
@david_ten  I apologize for not being more clear. I am not a Wolf Audio dealer but a happy customer. I was just offering a phone conversation if that may help in any way. Good luck in your search!