Turntable Mats: Rubber, Felt or Cork.

I have a Linn Basik Turntable with an Akito tonearm and Rega Exacta 2 cartridge. Would one expect a noticeable sonic difference when changing from a felt mat to a rubber and cork mat?
joscow
In my opinion, platter mats are like seasoning of very fine food.  Each palate will react differently to one particular choice or another.  And fish requires different seasoning compared to beef stew. Although each of us like to think of ourselves as a searcher for the Absolute Sound, and although most of us believe that such a Holy Grail actually exists, I think in fact we are all prisoners of our own senses and biases.  Therefore, I would make no definitive pronouncement on what is the "best" mat, although I think we can all agree that rubber mats, and maybe also rubbery mats, are not so great (to put it as diplomatically as possible).  Also, within this argument about mats there is a minority who prefer to elevate the LP above the platter (e.g., the much loved Resomat), which is like saying they prefer no mat at all. So this is why I am not blown away that Noromance does not like the Boston Audio mats (whereas I do) or that someone else doesn't like metal mats of any type, or etc.  Likewise, I would have to try Slaw's mat for myself before giving it a thumbs up or down.  I am by the way, blown away by Noromance's ability to give precise numerical rankings in 4 categories for each of about a half dozen mats, especially since in every category, all the mats ranked >5, on a 1 to 10 scale.  So the rankings are really on a 1 to 5 scale.  Seems to me the nature of the platter itself, of the drive system, and of the other elements of the turntable, tonearm, and cartridge are critical co-determinants of the end result.  So Noromance's rankings are only relevant to his turntable, tonearm, and cartridge, not to mention his phono stage/amplifier/speakers/room.
I guess you failed to remember @ noromance list of his personal mats and their benefit.

This was early on in this very thread.

Like I said, I have nothing to prove.

There is nothing interesting in his list and nothing serious to compete with your mat. 

Apparently this thread is not the advertising of your mat i hope, so i've mentioned some killer mats for the OP to consider as a serious alternative. 
I don't use a platter matt with my Thoens TD-203. It did not come with one and the platter is recessed where the record label is thicker so the actual vinyl record sits in contact w/ the platter. A record clamp might be worth trying for the TD-203.
@lewm
I agree with your comments and others should also be aware of the default subjectivity of my notes.
Some additional notes. First off, I have an almost eidetic and long memory when it comes to the senses. I can’t help it. I also prefer a brighter, transparent and airy sound. Second, my grading of the mats is obviously based on my system and how I hear the mats. I noted in my post that it was non-scientific. I also used the 10 point scaling to denote the differences with more granularity.
Third. I stand by my comments on the BM2. Damped the hell out of the music. Lastly, while I did comment on Slaw’s MyMat, and suggested it sounds pretty good, it is not my intention to promote it. That’s why I made the disclaimer in an earlier post that Slaw sent me a mat to try. It simply is one of the few mats I had to make some comparisons. Certainly, the OP should try other mats. Nowhere did I suggest that more expensive mats like the gunmetal suggested by Chakster would be inferior or not options. Thanks.