Up gradeing JTR 215RT or La Scala AL5

Hi . I'm thinking about up grading from what I have to the 215RT JTR or the La Scala AL5, pretty close to the same cost.My theater is 17x28, Bass traps in corners and absorption panels 25% up the walls. I have atmos set up and I have an anthem AVM60 and anthem amplifiers.For sub-woofers I one S2 and two 118HT JTR's so bass will not be an issue.I'm 59 years old just had my hearing checked and I have lost a lot of my high end frequency's and have tinnitus. This is one of the reasons to upgrade so I'm okay if these choices are a little bright. I can't demo either one so I'm looking for some direction from someone who has heard both speakers. I listen to all types of music and watch all types of movies. Probably 80% movies, but when I do listen to music I want the clearest audiophile sound I can get. I never go over 95 db so I'm not concerned how loud each speaker plays I just want the clearest cleanest sound between the two speakers. Also if someone has other suggestions under
$15,000.00 for LCR I would love to hear their opinion. Thanks for all your help.
bedpros
Hello....
Check out Youthman review on You Tube on the JTR speakers.  VERY IMPRESSIVE.  I've heard Scott Newby system in person and its Awesome!
" Hello....
Check out Youthman review on You Tube on the JTR speakers. VERY IMPRESSIVE. I've heard Scott Newby system in person and its Awesome!"

I have heard Youthman's house HT rig in person and his La Scala LCR mated with quad RSW-15 subs will blow you out of your seat.  Not just loud, but smooth.  I think now he has SVS and testing JTR subs.  

Youthman and I have not hung out in a while so maybe when the smoke(COVID-19) clears I can check the JTR's.

Bill