Victor TT 801

Hi all.
Anyone own it?
Has it ever been necessary to carry out a recap or suffered a failure and carry out the calibration or repair without a service manual available in the world?
128x128best-groove
Before Chak posted, I would have said it's a TT101 with vacuum platter, not a TT81.  But if you look at the cross-sectional views on Vintage Knob, you will see that much of the interior space is taken up by the vacuum system, which when I first saw the pictures made me wonder how on earth they can fit all the TT101 electronics in there.  So, if it's a TT81, that makes more sense to me.  In any case, if it's a TT101 electrically, that service manual is also available on VE.  So, you are covered either way.  I think it does state on Vintage Knob that it is a TT101, electrically, but VK is not infallible.
I can email you service manual for TT-101
If you need service you have to ship it to UK to ex Victor JVC repair shop, i can share an email if you need. 

@chakster

Thanks but the TT101 manual I already own it is not a problem for me this; the repairman in the U.K. I mentioned it in the past in the thread "Vintage DD turntables. Are we living dangerously? Do you remember?
The electronic components in the TT101 are different VS TT801.
Yeah, it's definitely not at TT-101, it's TT-81 with vacuum pump if i remember correct. 
Bestie, Yes, the TT101 is much more complex electrically than a TT81. That was the point of my last post.  Since Chak is a thorough researcher, I would suppose he is correct about the TT81 innards.  But there is a third possibility: it may be TT101-like but use more ICs where the TT101 used discrete transistors.  That would be one way they may have reduced the interior space needed for the TT101-like circuit, in order to fit the vacuum system.  For that you need a smart person.  I recommend JP Jones, to be found at Fidelis Analog.