Victor TT 801

Hi all.
Anyone own it?
Has it ever been necessary to carry out a recap or suffered a failure and carry out the calibration or repair without a service manual available in the world?
128x128best-groove
@elliot

many thanks for your information, I will try to contact your seller and also Foxtan but I have doubts they may have a service manual.I tried to contact a couple of times 6 months ago also a repairman who recapped and calibrated a TT 801 but never replied and this creates great displeasure to me .... yet it is said that the Japanese people are friendly!!

http://amp8.com/amp-etc/record/victor/tt-801.htm

Usually a recap necessarily implies a calibration but without service manual you cannot proceed casually.

@lewn @chackster  I doubt it's like TT81 but I will check
Before Chak posted, I would have said it's a TT101 with vacuum platter, not a TT81.  But if you look at the cross-sectional views on Vintage Knob, you will see that much of the interior space is taken up by the vacuum system, which when I first saw the pictures made me wonder how on earth they can fit all the TT101 electronics in there.  So, if it's a TT81, that makes more sense to me.  In any case, if it's a TT101 electrically, that service manual is also available on VE.  So, you are covered either way.  I think it does state on Vintage Knob that it is a TT101, electrically, but VK is not infallible.
I can email you service manual for TT-101
If you need service you have to ship it to UK to ex Victor JVC repair shop, i can share an email if you need. 

@chakster

Thanks but the TT101 manual I already own it is not a problem for me this; the repairman in the U.K. I mentioned it in the past in the thread "Vintage DD turntables. Are we living dangerously? Do you remember?
The electronic components in the TT101 are different VS TT801.