MUST Have Vinyl

Lately I’ve been moving back towards vinyl.  I’ve got two really great TT’s but my collection of vinyl is pretty sparse; ridiculous I know!   What are your Top Ten must have albums?  Any genre.  Thanks for your suggestions!
stickman451
Good recommendations!   
How about Pink Moon (Nick Drake)

Seconds Out (Genesis)

Dreaming With Dean (Dean Martin)

Days of Future Passed (Moody Blues)

Moody Blues In Search Of The Lost Chord. "Timothy Leary's Dead"! No, he's not. He's on the outside looking in!
Nick Drake: New press of Pink Moon, or Five Leaves Left...early US Antilles press. I heard the UK of the latter is better, but mucho Buckos.

Joni Mitchell: Hejira...any early press, or even the Rhino... Court and Spark... Many of hers up to high standard... For The Roses: Baby powder blue US... Ladies Of The Canyon...Early Brown Reprise

The Cars: S/T Early Elektra RED label STERLING

Eva Cassidy: Not an all analog chain, but you have to have some of her vinyl. Songbird... Nightbird....come to mind.

Pink Floyd: The Wall... One of the only Japanese pressings I swear by. Haven't heard them all, but this is a winner. No lack of bass here.

Tom Petty: Full Moon Fever... TP & The Heartbreakers: S/T Debut Backstreet promo US.

The Doors: Strange Days..early US Gold/Brown label.  LA Woman: QRP 45 rpm...

AC/DC: Back In Black: Early US Atlantic

Heart: S/T US KENDUN

Neil Young: Massey Hall... Comes A Time.. Early Brown Reprise

David Crosby: If I Could Only Remember My Name. 

Harry James: The King James Version - Sheffield Labs Direct-To-Disc. Big band jazz that will blow your roof off! A favorite demo LP at the audio store I worked at back in 1978.