Rega P10 v Complete rebuild Garrard 401!

I currently have a Rega P3 that I’m generally happy with, but looking to upgrade and I’m in two minds.  Go old school with Garrard 401 or keep with new tech and get a P10.  Both are well regarded and there are plenty of individual reviews.  However I’ve not been able to find a comparative analysis (not really expecting to) so i thought i would ask here.  It would be paired with a Line Magnetic 508ia tub amp and Harbeth HL5 plus speakers.  
I listen to a wide range of music, from classic jazz, funk, soul and classic rock but admittedly i spend the majority of my vinyl time listening to thinks like Bowie, the Smiths, New Order, A Certain Ratio, Chameleons or similar.  
Any counsel?   
gunners01
Was about to say just what Noromance did.
Avoid Skyfi as their prices are well , SkyHighFi!

A good rebuilt 401 should cost you no more than 3k to 4k.
Mine came fully rebuilt with new aftermarket bearing and idler in a massive birch and curly maple plinth.
Cw with a Micro Seiki ma505ls tonearm with cryo wiring.
Basically ready to rock, just add cartridge.
All for $2800.

See my system for pictures.
As far as carts go I have run everything from a cheap Nagaoka mp150 up to a Koetsu Black Goldline and varying levels in-between.
My opinion?
The better the cart, the better this table and arm responds.
I have an Ortofon Black Cadenza to try once I get the additional counter weight for the Micro Seiki.

Btw I have not regretted moving to the idler drive from traditional belt drive one jot.
The drive and energy it imparts to my music is thoroughly addictive!
Funny you mention Skyfi, I am blocked from purchasing from them because I pointed out they were misrepresenting an item they were selling.  Their loss.