Ever Bought an Audio Product that was Stupid Good for the Money?

This is the place to share. Please no shills. 
seanheis1
A pair of Bose Noise Canceling 700 headphones for my wife!!! So I come out of my listening room/office and my much better half is lying on the couch with her hands over her ears. Under them was a pair of cheap headphones attached by a cord to the new Sony receiver we had just bought. “You need to get me noise canceling head phones if your going to listen when I’m watching tv” OK no problem! Best $400 I ever spent on audio!!! She is very happy and I listen as loud and long as I want! Happy wife = :-)

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/headphones/noise_cancelling_headphones.html
A pair of  Quad S-5 speakers, the MSP was $2700 , I bought then mint for
1200 $ and they play in the 7500 $ range .
Seanheis1

This one is easy, Eminent Technology LFT8B speakers. Made in Florida by a brilliant audio designer named Bruce Thigpen who holds 7 patents (I believe) for his various designs. These speakers have planar magnetic midrange and tweeter panels with a low Q 8” dynamic woofer in a sealed enclosure. In my opinion they have the best midrange of any speaker I have ever heard (including Quad esl57’s). Here’s the punchline.... they sell for $2500.00 pair!

Scot
The new Quicksilver Audio Headphone Amp.....   built just like their amps...  Ridiculously good for the money.  Sound quality and build quality is off the chart.   An incredible value at $998.