Gene DellaSala Has Coronavirus

If you haven’t seen this yet...our very best wishes and prayers to Gene and his family. 

https://www.audioholics.com/editorials/coronavirus-and-tvs
snapsc
Actually, the current data worldwide for Coronavirus is close to 4% mortality rate. Check it out. As of 30 minutes ago,

Coronavirus update: 124,578 cases, 4,584 deaths, WHO declares a pandemic

Wrong again.
No. It is called "being frustrated". Give us a break with political conspiracies. It is really getting boring.
That kind of talk is and had been used by a certain side ad nauseam as a fall back position when running out of talking points. To commit anything more to memory is just too taxing, I guess.

That is a political talking point, plain and simple. 

All the best,
Nonoise

nonoise,

"ad nauseam"

You are correct. Those are the words I was looking for to describe your insistence on polluting these innocent threads with political diatribes irrelevant to the topic.

Stop making nuisance of yourself here.

Post removed 

nonoise,

"Only you can bring up politics when it doesn’t suit your fancy?"

I do not bring up the politics, ever. I see annoyance in your constant banging on it. Leave it out of here.

I apologize, but I have not ran out of my talking points. I refuse to have talking points about politics on an audio thread casually talking about viral infections.

You did voice your pleasure with your posts being deleted, but it seems that you enjoy whole threads being deleted, too.