What other Hobbies or Interests Do You Have?

Hello,
I was curious as to what other Hobbies or Interests do you have that also take up much of your time, energy and money or is Audio the only one for you?
Being a car enthusiast is definitely my first passion. Always reading about new cars and lusting after some classics.

For me, besides my interest in building a Audio System in the past few years, I am also a Car Enthusiast and Amateur Photographer (actually I hate using that term, more like a photo enthusiast because I consider myself a novice).
All 3 Hobbies have taken much of my time, energy and money. Sometimes I look back and think, wow, what have I done?
Could have saved all that money and time.
So I guess I should list my gear if I am talking about other hobbies:
Cars:

2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed (weekend car, a few modifications) and 2018 Subaru Forester XT (Daily Driver). Obviously both are performance oriented.

Camera Gear: Nikon D750 with Kit Lense, Nikon 50mm 1.8 Lense, Tamron 14-24MM 2.8G
Thnx

128x128jay73
geoffkait -- I've been an Alfa lover since time immemorial, but the only one I ever actually possessed was a rental sedan I had in Southern France about ten years ago.  And ya know, it may have been a bit under-powered but it was a heck of a good car. I felt like Tazio Nuvolari in the Mille Miglia.
Road cycling. I had a custom frame built in England and outfitted it with all Campagnola Record equipment. The thing was like riding a bicycle made by Ferarri. With the steep frame angles, it was a very quick handling bicycle. Coming down the canyon twisties was a thrill. It truly was a precision instrument. Very stiff frame made from Reynolds 753 tubing.

Kinda curious....who built your 753 ?

Had a Raleigh Team Pro 753 (Ilkeston) a while back...truly awesome bike...that tubing in the right builders hands was magic. Btw the Colnago C40, was in terms of the gross flex characteristics, virtually the same bike ( though thankfully with slack angles that made it a joy for centuries....and oddly enough a rocket in sprints...and still railed corners...contradictory ? yes, what can I say, Ernesto was a genius...as was Gerald O’Donovan who was the major contributor to the design of the 753 bike tube set ).

Now on a couple of Colnagos, a Ciocc, and a GIOS V107....and of course all Campy equipped.

And yeah raced for several decades....now just toodle putting in the miles in the country....

Love to hear you city boys. Ride bicycles, motorcycles, fast cars and BBQ. Pretty impressive. Enjoy the smog, traffic jams and living on top of each other.

Out here its woods, hiking, hunting, archery, snowshoeing, skiing, kayaking and fishing. Kids can still go out and play safely. No gun control whatsoever, except you can’t have your deer rifle loaded in the rig during deer season. Probably the safest state in the nation.
Hey, a few months ago I made subwoofer model comparison. used famous brands and nonames for review.
I compared the characteristics and attached the Amazon, where you can read the comments. I hope it'll be useful for someone