I'm interested in hearing what "the best" systems sound like, where to go?

I have my system sounding pretty good now with a wide sound stage and good depth and imaging. I hear faint details that I have never heard in songs before. It took me three amps, two CD players, two sets of speakers and room treatments to get where I am. But the rabbit hole being what it is....I can't help but wonder....do I have the best it can be? I've been to brick and mortar, high end audio stores, but they don't really have listening rooms. Do any of you know of a place that has a good selection in stock that also has a good listening room to try them out? I would like to hear what is considered "the best". I would like a yard stick to use to determine if I'm getting everything out of the recordings that I can get. Even if it is thousands of dollars outside of my budget, I would like to know what I'm chasing.
128x128baclagg
My two cents:  someone mentioned high end audio shows.  Beware!
They are great experiences, and a great place to talk, get quick listens, etc. But sound will not be optimal and if it is, its luck -and that distorts what is good vs bad. Having set up at those shows more times than I wish to remember, the sound if often way below what we hoped, and what we could produce with some control of the room - and maybe more than overnight with lost equipment and the inevitable tech gremlins that attack without warning.
Dealers are a mixed bag. And they too, if honest, will admit that sometimes they have magic, and other times, the magic is elusive.
G

OK, in case anyone is wondering why is the sound at shows frequently so bad, aren’t these guys professionals? Well, yes and no. Here are the top four or five reasons why getting good sound at the shows can be rather elusive. 

1. Brand new speakers, electronics and cabling. I mean, come on people! That’s a recipe for disaster. 

2. Everybody is plugged into the same circuit. No they don’t have dedicated circuits for every room. 

3. Vibration isolation of all front end components is probably not common, I’m guessing a little here on that one. Seismic type vibration can be a real issue at shows, you know, what with all the foot traffic. 

4. Tweaks are not used extensively on most exhibits, again I’m surmising. Maybe I’m wring, but I doubt, it. Even room treatments.
baclagg
+1 to Nils Lofgren, a local guy from Bethesda MD and his bro Tom is pretty good too!  Most people don't even know of Nils even though he played with Neil Young, the E Street Band and Ringo. Excellent guitar work in his discography.  Keith don't go ( to the town of Toronto) !  was excellent.
My 2 cents...let me first start by telling you I’m a member of the suncoast audiophile society here in the Tampa Bay Area. I have heard many systems, both privately and at shows. I have a somewhat modest system:
bob Latino ST-120
dynaco pas-2 with erhard audio mods (recently replaced with a Vincent sa-t7
music hall cd/dac 
modified Jolida jd-9
bluesound node 2i
thorens TD 125 with sme arm and Hana eh
furman power conditioner
variac
bob crites “cornscala’s
decent cables
my system easily competes with others 3-4 times the price of mine.
trust your ears, ignore price tags and brands.
the end
Thank you everyone for the comments and suggestions. I will definitely refer to the above postings when this pandemic eases a bit and we can all travel freely again. I do want to  hear what's out there!
Stay healthy!