VTF gauge

Trying to find a VTF gauge that had the measuring pad at the height of the album. Measuring VTF at the exact height of the album is critical. I have looked at numerous scales on line and none of them clearly states the height of the measuring pad. Can anyone recommend a scale that puts the measuring pad at the height of the album?

Thanks
 Steve 
sgunther
I tried those Chinese digital gauges before, a few of them, they were OK, but they did not have that lower platform on the level of vinyl record which is a nice bonus. Ortofon DS-3 was more problematic than my Ortofon DS-1. I swear the cheaper DS-1 is just great!

More expensive DS-3 that i bought once was very strange, i returned it because the weight was displayed incorrectly. Probably it was defective sample. DS-3 sucked energy from the batteries quickly and i could not deal with it after i swapped batteries many times.

DS-1 has different batteries (just 2) and i think it’s a better gauge (at least for me).
Dear chkaster, I don't know why but in former East Europe 
Aristoteles with his strange methodology of ''essential'' and
''accidental'' properties of things is still assumed to be true.
Despite Galileo in physics  and Frege in logic. This may explain
your opinion  about  ''essential'' parts in MC carts like stylus shape
and cantilevers while other parts are considered to be ''accidental''.
You may, according to this philosophy, think that the only risk in
our hobby is of financial kind. That is when we buy things which we
can't afford. As the debt crisis learned this is an real danger. But
as you can see from my response to your P&R for Ortofon DS 1,
which btw is more expensive than DS 3, there is also ''life danger''
involved. This my dear brother is certainly not ''accidental '' issue.
The American philosopher Quine invented following joke about
those ''éssential'' properties by describing humans as ''featherless
biped ''.   

If Chak says so, DS1 must be superior to DS3. 1.6g measured by the DS1 must sound better than 1.6g measured by my DS3. Mea culpa.

Mijo, most of the better digital scales come with one or more test weights included. I’ve never seen an error greater than .01g, which is within the expected error of the test weight itself.
Chak, I just looked it up out of my own curiosity and because I could have bought either one last time I was in Tokyo. So there must have been a reason I chose the DS3.
DS3 sensitivity .01g
DS1 sensitivity 0.1g

DS3 more sensitive.

I thought so @lewm but that "super DS3" sucked the energy quickly and does not display the weight correctly, so i returned it to Japan when i bought it (new). They want me to be a bankrupt on batteries, changing them every week. Something was wrong with that unit.

DS1 is just fine, smaller, cheaper, completely different batteries.. using it for over 2 years. I can easily measure 1.25g on DS1 and i’m not crazy about 0.01g

DS1 was dirt cheap, i paid probably 30 USD for it, also from the Japanese shop.

Not sure what we discuss here, the DS1 is what i use and can recommend to others, and it’s nice device.

DS3 was practically worst. I do not use inconvenient devices, i gave it a change, it’s failed, no more