VTF gauge

Trying to find a VTF gauge that had the measuring pad at the height of the album. Measuring VTF at the exact height of the album is critical. I have looked at numerous scales on line and none of them clearly states the height of the measuring pad. Can anyone recommend a scale that puts the measuring pad at the height of the album?

Thanks
 Steve 
sgunther
Rega Atlas: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&...

I had Ortofon DS-3, it´s OK with MM carts but with LOMC kind it suddenly after a few months use started to show odd readings resulting in lightly different readings almost each time, in the same situation, one measurement after other... Eventually it went totally unrealiable. I changed new batteries, twice but didn´t fix the problem. But it worked fine with MMs so I sold it.
 Now I´ve been using the Atlas for more than two years, with the original big 9V battery. Never had any problems but it does have one downside. It doesn´t measure anything under 1.0 gram. When I try reduce VTF of my beloved Highphonic MC R5 to its minimum 0.9 g, the display goes black. But that doesn´t worry me at all.
The best gauge there is, but as always nothing´s truly perfect.
Cheers
Harold, I don’t know what to tell you as regards your experience with the DS3. Your story sounds like a case of magnetic attraction between MC cartridge magnets and the weigh pan of the DS3. Ive tested mine for that problem, and it passes. Otherwise I can’t see how a scale could have a problem with an MC and no problem with an MM. I bought the DS3 after I discovered that my Ortofon MC2000 cartridge, which clearly has the most powerful magnet of any I own, was attracted both to my Shure SFG and to my generic Chinese-made but good quality digital scale. The DS3 shows no symptoms of that issue.
I own 4 kinds: Technics SH-50 P1, mini digital scale, Ortofon ''ordinary'' + FR-64 S own (spring) kind. Each of them give different
''values''. But the most easy to use is FR-64 S. However my
Allaerts MC 2 ''allows'' only deviations of 0,2 g. So I just ordered
Ortofon DS-1 on recommendation of my Slavic brother. If this
one does not function as it should or as promised  by my brother
I will kill him (grin).
Forget about specs. Many of these gauges are 2-3 tenths off. Get that calibrated set of weights for $6. Trust but verify.
Dear mijostyn, way do you assume that we don't own those ''calibration weights''? I, for example, own 3 of those.