Which DAC makers let you do in home trial?

I'm interested in comparing some DACS for purchase, maximum price about $1600, let's say.
Auditioning them is a hope.
I know that people can get speakers and sometimes amps on trials from manufacturers and from some brick and mortar shops.
So, my question to you all is:
Have you been able to audition DAC's in your home? Which companies with good at home trials and return policies (besides Ps Audio, which is great about that but their DAC is super expensive).
The alternative is just to take a shot in the dark, which I'd prefer not to do. I like to take time and assess before spending this kind of money.
128x128hilde45
Digital Amplifier Company (DAC) offers a 30 day trial/return policy for products. The DAC DAC 2 is fantastic sounding, very close to nos sound with exceptional imaging and clean extended   bass. Give them a shot well worth the try.
https://www.cherryamp.com/dac-dac-d-to-a-convertor
@cal3713 I definitely will post once the speakers are chosen. It will help to get more specific advice from those who’ve owned similar combinations with or without my particular my "ears".

@zigggi I’m tempted by the PS Audio SGDC, although I’m sort of inclining toward tubes at the moment, Still, their trial is easy and generous about shipping.

@rodge827 27 Nice looking company and website. Tube and non tube options for less that $1k. In home trial. Not sure how they compare to other DACS but once amps and speakers are in place this might be THE one to try out.

Thanks to all!
The Digital Amplifier  Company DAC doesn't have a tube option. It's called Tube Like, the DAC TL. It distorts similar to tubes. 

How can this thing sound so wonderful, but measure so-so?". Well, after taking a better look, we discovered that the distortion characteristics of our shortest-path circuit were similar to that of tube (a.k.a. valve)