Which DAC makers let you do in home trial?

I'm interested in comparing some DACS for purchase, maximum price about $1600, let's say.
Auditioning them is a hope.
I know that people can get speakers and sometimes amps on trials from manufacturers and from some brick and mortar shops.
So, my question to you all is:
Have you been able to audition DAC's in your home? Which companies with good at home trials and return policies (besides Ps Audio, which is great about that but their DAC is super expensive).
The alternative is just to take a shot in the dark, which I'd prefer not to do. I like to take time and assess before spending this kind of money.
128x128hilde45
Check out the Denafrips Ares II R2R DAC. It is easily one of the best R2R DAC within your budget. You may be reluctant to order this from Singapore but chances of you not liking this DAC are slim to none.

You can count on Outstanding customer as long as you own this DAC.
https://www.vinshineaudio.com/product-page/denafrips-ares-r2r-dac
Vinshine audio doesn't offer in home trial period which kind of defeats the whole premise of the thread .
This is what I was talking about when I said you need to pay close attention to proper implementation and filtering in looking at R2R DACs. R2R DACs that measure and perform are expensive.

The BorderPatrol Digital to Analogue Converter SE's measured performance is dominated by its use of the underperforming TDA1543 DAC chip. Google indicates that the current price of this chip is between $4 and $6, depending on the quantity purchased; I would have expected a D/A processor costing $1850 to have used a better resistor-ladder chip. However, it is fair to note that Philips's much-better-performing TDA1541 DAC, long discontinued, currently costs around $140 each for the basic version, and up to $299 for the premium S1 Crown version—prices too high for that chip to be used in BorderPatrol's DAC SE.—John Atkinson

https://www.stereophile.com/content/borderpatrol-digital-analogue-converter-se-measurements
When evaluating DACs one of the most important measurements are what comes out of the analog with the lowest noise and distortion how that is done by using either R2R technology or Delta Sigma isn't that important if the noise floor is below human hearing. There are R2R DACs that do this very well as well as Delta Sigma.