Wilson Audio WATT/PUPPY or Gershman Grand Avant Garde?

I had listened to Watt/Puppy a long time ago and it has been my dream speakers since then. Now I can afford them (used), but nothing available within driving distance yet. Then came across Gershman Avant Garde at about the same price.

What I like about Gershman is its size and weight and the look. Their review seems to be very good too.

Anyone had experience with both of them and can tell one vs the other?
Thx for your input.

128x128ihcho
Many thanks.
Glad to hear I won’t go wrong with either choice.
I have two sets of amp/preamp. Plinius SA 102/Plinius M16P, and Audio Research 150M.2/PrimaLuna Dialogue Preamp. Hope both of them would work well with Gershman or Wilson.
tvad and others,

My room (basement) is 15 x 30 x 8. Would it be too small for Watt/Puppy? I am sure it is adequate for Gershman.
I am leaning to Gershman, and one of the reasons is that Watt/Puppy may overwhelm my room. And also, it would be a bit hard to move them to basement.
thx

As I said before, you cannot go wrong with either. Neither speaker will overwhelm your room. I had a WP 7 and then the Sashas in my room which is 16 x 20 x 9 and neither overwhelmed at all. In fact, I now have the Alexia 2s in that same space.  While I get the feeling that the Alexias would show a bit more muscle in a larger space (but I'm not complaining), I can assure you that I had no such feeling with the WP.
15 x 30 is a pretty good sized room. A lot of speakers should work in there.

Oz