What other Hobbies or Interests Do You Have?

Hello,
I was curious as to what other Hobbies or Interests do you have that also take up much of your time, energy and money or is Audio the only one for you?
Being a car enthusiast is definitely my first passion. Always reading about new cars and lusting after some classics.

For me, besides my interest in building a Audio System in the past few years, I am also a Car Enthusiast and Amateur Photographer (actually I hate using that term, more like a photo enthusiast because I consider myself a novice).
All 3 Hobbies have taken much of my time, energy and money. Sometimes I look back and think, wow, what have I done?
Could have saved all that money and time.
So I guess I should list my gear if I am talking about other hobbies:
Cars:

2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed (weekend car, a few modifications) and 2018 Subaru Forester XT (Daily Driver). Obviously both are performance oriented.

Camera Gear: Nikon D750 with Kit Lense, Nikon 50mm 1.8 Lense, Tamron 14-24MM 2.8G
Thnx

128x128jay73
Jay, go out and get yourself a Honda CB1100 and stop worrying about it. You'll be fine. Get to the gym.
The Turbo S is faster than anyone needs in a street car. The PDK transmission is sort of bland in street use. The C4S is more fun on the street. On track it is the other way around and I am toying with the idea of turning it into a track car. All it needs is a roll bar, track tires and a re tune.
Mc, I stuff it last night. Tying up a stuffed pork belly is quite a chore I always swear I'll never do it again. It has been sitting all night in the fridge. The skin is salted and in the fridge it dries out which helps get it real crispy. It also picks up the flavors in the stuffing. Onion, Apricots, Parsely, Tyme, Sage, Bread Crumbs, Honey and Salt. 
Corelli, Google the Stelvio Pass and look at a picture. There are 48 switch backs and each one is numbered. Going up is easy and the people cheer you on as they drive by. Going down is scary. You pick up speed fast then you have to brake hard for the turn. If you see a bus coming you have to stop or you will get squished against the inside rail.
By the time you get to the bottom your hands hurt from all the braking. It is a 12 mile descent. God bless Campy disc brakes. 
(1) Cruising in my JAGUAR XK8 ragtop with my fave tunes on .... so I can “boogie while I buggy “..

Great relaxer for me with the top down, the sun on my face, the wind in my hair, (... bugs in my teeth ?)
(2) GOLF .... a hobby name that is an acronym for Game Of Lifetime Frustration... ( sigh) 
  • Bicycling - all types, road/gravel/fat/mtb
  • Sharing experiences with family and friends
A few hours of music listening everyday. Each day looks like this:
2-4 hours of pickleball everyday
2 hours of tennis 3 times a week
couple hours of ping ping 2 times a week
bowling (league/practice)
remote control sail boating 
card/dominoes play 2.5 hours each day, weekends are up to 5 hours of play.
I used to waterski the slalom course 5 days a week up until I got 2 new knees, so we moved to a 55+ community that has all of these sports/activities everyday
Sports car enthusiast