Herbie’s Audio Lab still in Business?

In November I bought some spike puckies form them. They work well under my amps. I was going to order more for my speakers. Sent a couple emails. Called them a couple times. And haven’t heard back. Been a week. Anyone know if they are still around or having financial issues? Thanks for your input.  
128x128pstores
“This is how stuff starts” 
  Well that’s probably brought along themselves as not answering emails. Or having a voicemail stating that they are on vacation. If at a show calls and emails can still be returned. I know when I am out of town I still answer calls and emails. But I guess that’s me. 
Well that’s probably brought along themselves as not answering emails. Or having a voicemail stating that they are on vacation. If at a show calls and emails can still be returned. I know when I am out of town I still answer calls and emails. But I guess that’s me.
i agree with you 100 % on this as it would sure avoid a lot of questions.

sometimes we just have to have some extra patience in this hobby.

hang in there....someone will answer you .
Hopefully they will.
On 2 separate occasions I contacted Upscale Audio and never heard a peep back from them. I've lost faith in them.
I do like their products. But my speakers are on the heavy side. So just don’t want to place an order. I am hoping that all is well with them and this is just poor management.  
Well I took a chance. Sent more emails, called and left more messages. But after reviewing some other posts..... I placed an order. Hope it goes well...