Pure Class A SS vs Tube Amp

I have high efficiency 100dB speakers klipsch KLF 30 with mods  
im trying to decide pure class A or Tube amp 
Any Pure class A recommendations will be appropriated especially the one sound good at low volume under 6K MRSP .
128x128lordrootman
Thanks everyone for great response 
@jyprez plinius SA is great especially option to switch to class A or AB
but I think the upgrade and also special dedicated line is little hard or who can do the upgrade for me ?
@lak my only little concern about tube is maintenance and also my two channel is part of 7.2 homes theater set up    I read somewhere that tube don’t have dynamics for movies thanks and I appreciate through KLF 30 fan 
how do you compare KLF 30 with upgrade against forte 3 ?

If that 100dB figure is accurate (manufacturers often inflate it), then I would have thought you could use one or other of the Pass First Watt amps.  There are several.  Talk to Reno Audio about matching.

Also take a look at Sugden, often overlooked.

From all that I’ve read/heard about Klipsch speakers they seem to fulfill their sonic potential best with tube amplifiers. A high quality push pull or single ended (SET) would work well. Line Magnetic mentioned above is a very good option particularly their 845 SET choices. You have many fine options available to you with that speaker.

Charles

I read somewhere that tube don’t have dynamics for movies thanks and I appreciate through KLF 30 fan
@lordrootman  What you read was misleading. Dynamics should come from the signal, not the amp. As long as the dynamic range is within the power capacity of the amp (and with your speakers this is easy to achieve) the dynamic range of either tube or solid state will be exactly the same.

Now there is a complication when dealing with dynamics! Most audiophiles use the term to describe higher ordered harmonic distortion, because those harmonics are used by the human ear to sense sound pressure. So if some are added by the amplifier, it will tend to sound more 'dynamic'. But that is really distortion masquerading as dynamics. The brightness of solid state is caused by these same harmonics. This is how tube amps tend to sound smoother- its all about distortion. The exception to this is SET amplifiers- when driven harder, they tend to make higher ordered harmonics but mostly on transients at first as the power is increased. When the loudness cues to the human ear are appearing on transients, its interpreted as 'dynamics'. But a sound pressure meter will reveal what is going on- the SET will sound louder at a lower power level than an amp with less distortion playing at a higher power level.